While we try to accept as many receipts as we can, there are a few reasons why your receipt may be rejected including:
- Your receipt has missing information (It must include the store name, items, date and total)
- The receipt has already been scanned before in our system
- The date on the receipt is older than 7 days
- You have reached your scan limit of 21 receipts on a rolling 7-day period
- Buying products to scan the receipt and returning them after
- Your Maholla app is not updated to the latest version
- You are scanning multiple receipts from a business purchase. Please note that this goes against our terms of service
Please note: Invoices and e-receipts are not accepted.
*Maholla does not accept any fraudulent activity. As a result, Maholla reserves the right to reject any receipt at any time.