When redeeming a voucher option on the Maholla App, our redeem team reviews each receipt on your account to make sure that it follows our guidelines. For more information, see Here.
Possible reasons for a receipt rejection when redeeming are as follows:
- The receipt is missing some of the following details: Store name, item(s) purchased, date of purchase and the total of the receipt.
- The receipt is too blurry/faded to be read properly.
- The receipt is folded.
- The receipt has been scanned in multiple sections.
- There is evidence that the receipt did not belong to you.
- There are multiple scans of the same receipt on your account.
- It is not indicative of a real shopping pattern (multiple receipts from the same store on the same day within the same hour).
For tips on how to scan a receipt and ensure a smooth upload, see Here.