When verifying your phone number and/or you are logging into a phone - authenticated account (old Maholla Account) you will need an OTP (One-Time Pin) to verify your number.
Please note that an OTP won't deliver if:
- The mobile service provider is experiencing downtime.
- The user is experiencing connectivity issues.
- There are too many requests causing the server to overload and slow down.
- The OTP could have been sent to your Spam/blocked SMS folder.
- You have entered the wrong cellphone number when registering your account.
- You have entered the wrong cellphone number when requesting a number change. (see here for more information on this process)
We advise waiting a couple more days before trying again, ensuring that you have installed the latest version of the Maholla App and that your SIM card is able to receive SMS's.